Some home’s need an extra system to reduce the level of humidity to a more comfortable level. Often, this will help with mold and mildew problems, respiratory issues, and other problems caused by high levels of humidity like the cupping of wood floors and presence of condensation on windows.
Explore our recommended Dehumidifiers
Aprilaire Dehumidifier Features
The new Aprilaire 1830 and 1850 models are truly an entire dehumidification solution in one box, includes everything you need for base installations.
- Increased Capacity (pints per day removal) in a cabinet that fits through scuttles, under HVAC equipment, or through most crawlspace openings. 12.5″Wide x 14.5″High with 25″Long with the 1830 and 27.5” long with the 1850 model.
- World Class Quality with e-coated coils, robust end-of-line testing, and an industry-leading warranty policy.
- Easy Installation with an integral digital control that walks through set up, positive pressure no p-trap, integrated back flow dampers, with top or front discharge.
- Control Options on all units include a digital LCD integrated into every unit with intuitive RH set points and optional external controls, including remote RH monitoring.
- Plug-in Terminals – easy quick outside wiring to board
- MERV 8 Washable filter
- Light weight – one person transport
Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
- Clear up Respiratory Issues
- Reduce Dust and Dander
- Eliminate Moisture Damage
- Prevent Mold and Mildew
- Prevent Damage to Wood
- Contact Us