Contact R&D HVAC today for a quote
Send us a message using the form. If you’re interested in a free estimate one of our Comfort Consultant’s will contact you within 24 hours, if you’re interested in scheduling a service then we will contact you within 30 minutes. Call us at 610-444-6421!
503 N. Mill Road, Kennett Square, PA 19348
Phone: 610 444 6421
Delaware Phone: 302-395-9311
What you can expect when you contact R&D Heating and Cooling
Once we receive a message either via email or chat our office staff will contact you to schedule a time and day for service. We schedule in windows of 8am-12pm and 12pm-5pm, although we make every effort to accommodate specific time requests if possible.
If you are not a preventive maintenance client be sure to ask about preventive maintenance plans when you call because you may be eligible for immediate discounts and priority service.
I’m scheduled for service, what happens next?
- A day prior to your scheduled service date you will receive a warm and friendly call from our office to confirm your appointment for the next day.
- Once the tech is on-route to your home you will receive a text message notification in addition to an email letting you know the tech is on his way! The email will include a picture of the technician as well as a brief biography so that you know who will be coming to your door.
- Once the technician arrives; he will put on booties before going beyond the front door. Even if you tell him it is not necessary it is our policy so please do not be offended.
- The best thing you can do is to inform the technician what is happening and then show him where your equipment is located.
- Once the technician has diagnosed the problem he will discuss the issue with you and make sure that you are fully aware of any charges before he starts.
- After that, sit down and relax and we will have your system up and running in no time!
- At the conclusion of the visit the technician will provide you with a folder containing all of your systems information, this is important so hold on to it!
- Lastly, we do conduct quality assurance calls each day to ensure we are providing outstanding service. If you happen to be contacted please let us know how we did or write a review right here on our website!